Whether you’re planning for Pelotonia, training for TOSRV, or just fixing to go farther and faster
on the bike path, Red Kite is here to help! At Red Kite we understand that all riders have
individual needs, so we’ve developed unique training packages to meet you where you are, and
help you get where you want to go. You choose the plan that best fits you, your goals, and your
We offer three tiers of services: a 10-week structured training package designed for whatever
distance you chose as your goal, a one-time training consultation to help ensure that you’re on
the right track, or ongoing personalized coaching services from an expert cycling coach.
Our mission is to help riders get and stay healthy, no matter where you start. Which of these
training plans is right for you?
10-Week Training Programs - $99
- Are you a novice with your sights set on riding 25 miles? Good for you! We have a program designed to meet your needs.
- If you have a few training miles under your belt (or lycra) then check out our Spin Up series. This is also a good fit for those of you who take a weekly spin class. These plans will help you develop strength and endurance at a pace that’s right for you. You choose your distance goal, we’ll help you get there.
- Looking to take on a bigger challenge? These plans can take your training to the next level.
Training Consultations - $59
Contact us for a consultation!
A one-time training consultation with a cycling coach at Red Kite allows us to answer your most
pressing questions and guide you towards your cycling goals.
During the consultation we will discuss:
- Your current and past training
- Your current state of fitness
- Strategies & next steps
A Training Consultation is for riders who:
- looking for quick answers to training questions
- Have concerns related to their preparation
- Would like clarity on training, nutrition, hydration, equipment, mental preparation, and ride day strategy.
A consultation consists of:
- A 45 minute consult with a Red Kite Coach (Phone, Skype, Facetime, or Google Hangout)
- Answers to your training, nutrition, and other cycling questions
- A list of recommended next steps provided within 2 days of your consult
Contact Us for a Consultation.